Browns Training Camp Begins + Nick Chubb Speaks Out
Powered by RedCircle
Subscribe today so you never miss a new episode
What’s the latest news from the start of Browns training camp? On today’s Cleveland Browns podcast, we discuss the reports from the first days of Browns team practices and the impact of injuries to Marquise Goodwin and Anthony Schwartz. Also, we look at the development of Elijah Moore and dive into Nick Chubb’s comments regarding the current state of running back contracts in the NFL. Get entertaining Browns news with the #1 Cleveland Browns podcast — Cleveland Browns Podcast for July 26, 2023.
- (00:00) – Intro and Show Topics
- (03:48) – Browns start training camp in West Virginia
- (06:52) – What to expect in the Hall of Fame Game
- (09:43) – Marquise Goodwin diagnosed with blood clots
- (13:08) – Should the Browns consider a Jarvis Landry return?
- (18:25) – Jaelon Darden making a good impression
- (19:17) – Anthony Schwartz hamstring injury
- (23:25) – Expectations for David Bell
- (26:54) – Amari Cooper dealing with minor injury
- (31:42) – Nick Chubb speaks out in support of RB contracts
- (42:59) – Deshaun Watson looks different this year
- (44:28) – Expectations for Elijah Moore
- (53:19) – Netflix Quarterback + Deshaun Watson debate
Connect with the show:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on TikTok
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe on YouTube
Check out today’s sponsors:
- Omaha Steaks – Visit www.omahasteaks.com right now and use code DAWGS at checkout to get an additional $30 off your order
- BetterHelp – Life impacts us all, and talk therapy can help you live the empowered life you deserve. Get 10% OFF your first month at www.betterhelp.com/dawgs today.
- Built Bar – Forget those chalky-tasting, nasty protein bars; Built Bar is the world’s BEST protein candy bar. Who says you can’t enjoy a nutritious snack and also trick your tongue into thinking it’s a candy bar? Go to www.built.com today and get 10% OFF YOUR ORDER when you use the code BARK!