ESPN 850 is NOT Cleveland + New Dog Logos
Powered by RedCircle
Subscribe today so you never miss a new episode
Why is ESPN 850 Cleveland proposing the Browns change their name? On today’s Cleveland Browns podcast, we discuss the ridiculous topic from Tony Rizzo and Aaron Goldhammer. Also, we look at PFF’s Most Improved List and discuss why it’s great that Lamar Jackson wants to throw for 6,000 yards. Get entertaining Browns news with the #1 Cleveland Browns podcast — Cleveland Browns Podcast for May 13, 2023.
- (00:00) – Intro
- (04:20) – Jon’s Draft Grades
- (06:00) – PFF’s Most Improved NFL Teams
- (14:30) – Myles Garrett Not in the Top 20?
- (17:36) – CBS Off-season Grades
- (22:06) – ESPN 850 Tony Rizzo and Aaron Goldhammer Want to Change Browns Name?
- (29:30) – The New Dog Logos
- (32:50) – Lamar Jackson Wants to Throw 6,000 Yards
Connect with the show:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on TikTok
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe on YouTube
Check out today’s sponsors:
- Omaha Steaks – Visit www.omahasteaks.com right now and use code DAWGS at checkout to get an additional $20 off your order plus FREE shipping (min order $129).
- BetterHelp – Life impacts us all, and talk therapy can help you live the empowered life you deserve. Get 10% OFF your first month at www.betterhelp.com/dawgs today.
- Built Bar – Forget those chalky-tasting, nasty protein bars; Built Bar is the world’s BEST protein candy bar. Who says you can’t enjoy a nutritious snack and also trick your tongue into thinking it’s a candy bar? Go to www.built.com today and get 10% OFF YOUR ORDER when you use the code BARK!