News from Browns Minicamp + Myles Garret OTA Debate
Powered by RedCircle
Subscribe today so you never miss a new episode
What’s the scoop from Browns minicamp this week? On today’s Cleveland Browns podcast, we dive into camp reports plus debate whether Myles Garrett’s absence from voluntary OTAs was a big deal or not. Get entertaining Browns news with the #1 Cleveland Browns podcast — Cleveland Browns Podcast for June 8, 2023.
- (00:00) – Intro + Show Topics
- (02:30) – Myles Garrett skipped OTAs – big deal or not?
- (13:35) – News from Browns minicamp
- (21:06) – The future for Donovan Peoples-Jones
- (32:24) – Cade York’s development
- (40:24) – Martin Emerson’s role in Jim Schwartz’s defense
Connect with the show:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on TikTok
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe on YouTube
Check out today’s sponsors:
- Omaha Steaks – Visit www.omahasteaks.com right now and use code DAWGS at checkout to get an additional $30 off your order
- BetterHelp – Life impacts us all, and talk therapy can help you live the empowered life you deserve. Get 10% OFF your first month at www.betterhelp.com/dawgs today.
- Built Bar – Forget those chalky-tasting, nasty protein bars; Built Bar is the world’s BEST protein candy bar. Who says you can’t enjoy a nutritious snack and also trick your tongue into thinking it’s a candy bar? Go to www.built.com today and get 10% OFF YOUR ORDER when you use the code BARK!