Why You SHOULD Expect the Browns to Make the Playoffs
Powered by RedCircle
Subscribe today so you never miss a new episode
Are the playoffs a reasonable expectation for the Browns in 2023? On today’s Cleveland Browns podcast, Josh breaks down how the Browns could easily have been 12-5 or 11-6 last season. With the investments the Front Office have made this off-season, here’s why Browns fans SHOULD expect to make the playoffs. Get entertaining Browns news with the #1 Cleveland Browns podcast — Cleveland Browns Podcast for May 31, 2023.
- (00:00) – Show Topics
- (02:12) – Playoff Expectations for the Browns
- (05:01) – Week 2: New York Jets
- (11:39) – Week 4: Atlanta Falcons
- (13:46) – Week 5: Los Angeles Chargers
- (18:59) – Week 7: Baltimore Ravens
- (21:51) – Week 11: Buffalo Bills
- (24:18) – Jim Schwartz vs Joe Woods
- (28:30) – Kevin Stefanski’s Offense
- (32:49) – 2023 Browns Off-Season Investments
Connect with the show:
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on TikTok
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe on YouTube
Check out today’s sponsors:
- Omaha Steaks – Visit www.omahasteaks.com right now and use code DAWGS at checkout to get an additional $30 off your order
- BetterHelp – Life impacts us all, and talk therapy can help you live the empowered life you deserve. Get 10% OFF your first month at www.betterhelp.com/dawgs today.
- Built Bar – Forget those chalky-tasting, nasty protein bars; Built Bar is the world’s BEST protein candy bar. Who says you can’t enjoy a nutritious snack and also trick your tongue into thinking it’s a candy bar? Go to www.built.com today and get 10% OFF YOUR ORDER when you use the code BARK!